Hideaway Strath I am nothing and so are you
14 Posts
Ooc — Grey
[Image: logo-anim.gif?6]

"Lies, lies lies!" Her mind cried while he spoke. Hackles started to rise again. Her mind was feeding her things that simply weren't true, but she believed anyway. Her mind was its own serpent in her body, it was what made her who she was and it also betrayed her occasionally. She was a victim to her own thoughts, and it wasn't just the basic edgy story plot for her. 

Her mind was always plagued with doubt and distrust. She may trust a little sometimes, but generally, her disposition was very wary to strangers. Even her family sometimes got that cold expression from her. It had been a problem for a long time that she had a basic knowledge of what the problem was but little knowledge of how to solve it. Her problems always caused someone else to turn away before listening.

"Galia tu'iea lirza, j'us hurniderse satvasas.¹" She hissed at him and started slinking away, trying to get away and get him off her back. Her mind screamed at her about all the lies and denying who he was. "Namira was my mother, but I don't think you would care much on who I am or what I come from." Her body tried to disappear among the trees, but it hurt her heart to leave him like that. It was just so hard to say sorry and maybe it would just take a bit of a rough tussle of emotions to get her to open up someday.

¹Hold your tongue, you lying snake.
Messages In This Thread
I am nothing and so are you - by Akuji - May 13, 2019, 12:01 AM
RE: I am nothing and so are you - by Priest - May 13, 2019, 12:10 PM
RE: I am nothing and so are you - by Akuji - May 13, 2019, 05:16 PM
RE: I am nothing and so are you - by Akuji - May 15, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: I am nothing and so are you - by Akuji - May 15, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: I am nothing and so are you - by Akuji - May 21, 2019, 11:12 PM
RE: I am nothing and so are you - by Priest - May 15, 2019, 09:48 AM
RE: I am nothing and so are you - by Priest - May 15, 2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I am nothing and so are you - by Priest - May 19, 2019, 11:37 PM
RE: I am nothing and so are you - by Priest - May 24, 2019, 02:01 PM