The Sunspire well that was a bit of a drive-by.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey laughed softly at his confession, shaking her head lightly. She had never thought he was creepy. She remembered him lingering for a moment after Charon had approached her. It had made her feel safe, as though she had just known he had remained there to make sure Moonspear's alpha hadn't meant her any harm. He hadn't in the end (which isn't to say he didn't eventually), but it still had meant something to her that he'd stayed.

"You know what I remember about that night we spent together?" she asked hesitantly, already feeling silly for telling him this, "I remember when... Oh my gosh, it's so silly. You'll laugh at me, but... I remember when you first said my name. All you said was, 'It's nice to meet you Liffey, and I just... I don't know. I'd obviously heard my name said so many times before, but there was just something different about when you said it. It was like... I'd never heard my name said before."

God that was stupid. She looked away with a blush, surprising even herself. After all they'd been through, was it really possible to feel embarassed in front of him anymore?

Yeah.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
well that was a bit of a drive-by. - by Liffey - May 24, 2019, 05:43 PM
RE: well that was a bit of a drive-by. - by Liffey - May 24, 2019, 08:04 PM
RE: well that was a bit of a drive-by. - by Liffey - May 24, 2019, 08:39 PM
RE: well that was a bit of a drive-by. - by Liffey - May 24, 2019, 09:06 PM
RE: well that was a bit of a drive-by. - by Liffey - May 24, 2019, 10:00 PM
RE: well that was a bit of a drive-by. - by Liffey - May 24, 2019, 10:37 PM