Arrow Lake we'll do it all, everything, on our own
in omnia paratus
198 Posts
Ooc — Bo
i will have her 'track' them and catch up <33

It almost hurt her to think that she had been that close to him on more than one occasion, and she still had not been the one to find her brother. He kept this to herself, though. Piper did not feel as though it was the best thing to be sharing with Laurel right after having been reunited with her. It felt like it had been ages, after all. As independent as the young Redleaf had gotten, she had still missed the warmth of her mother’s voice and the love that lingered in the back of her eyes. It was like returning home after a long journey; she finally felt at peace with herself.

“Okay. I think I’m going to stick around Diaspora for just a little while, but I’ll follow after you in a day or so. I need to get some rest… it’s been a long while since I’ve had some good sleep,” Piper offered to her mom with a small bow of her head. She felt like she had been on her feet for eons and that her eyes had not seen sleep for centuries. There was a part of her that wanted to catch up with Stigmata before she went off with Laurel and Indra. She wanted to know how he had done for himself in the mountains.

“Are you going to head back in the direction of Bearclaw, or are you set on the coast?”
Messages In This Thread
we'll do it all, everything, on our own - by Laurel - April 08, 2019, 05:59 PM
RE: we'll do it all, everything, on our own - by Indra - April 10, 2019, 03:24 PM
RE: we'll do it all, everything, on our own - by Piper - April 24, 2019, 04:45 PM
RE: we'll do it all, everything, on our own - by Laurel - April 28, 2019, 02:34 PM
RE: we'll do it all, everything, on our own - by Indra - April 29, 2019, 01:11 PM
RE: we'll do it all, everything, on our own - by Piper - May 24, 2019, 11:40 PM
RE: we'll do it all, everything, on our own - by Piper - June 04, 2019, 05:41 PM