Arrow Lake An unbridled meh
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She had no idea Ingram had become a father. Then again, he probably didn't know she was a mother either. As she waited at the border, her eyes started wandering, still in awe of the wall made of rock and snowy tops that kept her from seeing the Hinterlands. She was sure that, if she climbed high enough, she would be able to see the Sea. She remembered the coast so vividly, how brightly the stars would shine on clear nights. How the sand got between her toes and teeth, making that crispy sound you only got from sand. Most importantly, she remembered her family and friends, all of which were now lost. She wasn't sure if they had left because she was a bad friend or because they simply wanted to go, either way it kind of broke her heart. No children could ever fill the hole left behind by Arturo, Lotte, her siblings... Ingram.

While she was feeling so detached and angry with the world, she didn't expect a fragment of her past coming to greet her. Her heart shattered further at the word "Friend" and she felt like she was choking. Hey... She returned softly, brows risen in surprise but quickly furrowing again. I didn't know ya lived nearby. So why didn't you visit, idiot? I'm having the worst time of my life while you can barely remember yours.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
An unbridled meh - by Chusi - May 30, 2019, 11:27 AM
RE: An unbridled meh - by Ingram Sr - May 30, 2019, 01:26 PM
RE: An unbridled meh - by Chusi - May 30, 2019, 02:17 PM
RE: An unbridled meh - by Ingram Sr - June 04, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: An unbridled meh - by Chusi - June 09, 2019, 01:29 PM
RE: An unbridled meh - by Ingram Sr - June 12, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: An unbridled meh - by Chusi - June 29, 2019, 04:16 AM
RE: An unbridled meh - by Ingram Sr - July 07, 2019, 02:58 PM