Blacktail Deer Plateau retrospective
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I decided ot delete my thread since I am not completely available this week and kill two birds with one stone. So Perry can join in too

Blue was furious, and she was not beside letting @Peregrine know exactly what he could do with his female. The girl had no respect and she was about to let him know exactly how she felt about her actions at the borders and before that. She didn't give a rats behind if they were lovers or anything of the like, but she did know she wasn't about to be disrespected in front of another pack member and their own pack mate, when she was trying to diffuse a situation. Blue was not an angry creature, she did not get upset easily, but the blatant disrespect to just walk away, when you did't like what you were hearing even if you were the beta was downright rude and it didn't bode well for the way the plateau was going. Blue was a little irate and in turn she was also now extremely hurt by the reaction she had been given by the woman that was supposed ot love Peregrine, Blue was willing to bet she had no feelings for Peregrine but his power, but that was a story for another day and she wasn't above letting the girl and Perry know exactly what she thought of her and exactly what she thought of him for putting up with her. She had originally thought it would be okay, that the girl would be alright, but this this was just unbelievable and she brought her problems to the plateau and then Ferdie she wasn't exactly pleased with him either, she had told him she didn't want to know what had happened had blatantly told him she didn't care.

Blue had left the two other wolves at the border and walked stiff legged towards where Fox had disappeared and she approached her, green eyes glittering with both hurt and anger. How dare she treat her thusly when she was trying to diffuse the situation. She spoke up Tearing at the grounds is not going to change your hot headedness or your foolishness you know. Blue stood there tall and lithe, her eyes following fox's movements, she had no doubt she could take the girl down a peg or two, but she did not wish to have a physical confrontation when the girl was still healing from her former one so she decided to just speak and let the girl go from there.

I would like you to listen to me. And i would like you to do so; with an open mind and i do not care if you don't want to you will; because I am still the alpha female even though you are my best friend and alpha's mate, or lover, I'm not sure what you wish to call yourself. she took a deep breath and eyed her up again and spoke First things first I think you were very rude to both me and the stranger at our borders especially when I was simply trying to stop a situation from barreling out of control. I will tell you again just as I told him I do not care, what happened before this. This is your life now and you will not bring pain and suffering into our fold you will not do it I won't have it.
Messages In This Thread
retrospective - by RIP Fox - August 03, 2014, 06:02 PM
RE: retrospective - by Blue Willow - August 03, 2014, 08:10 PM
RE: retrospective - by RIP Fox - August 04, 2014, 11:23 AM
RE: retrospective - by Blue Willow - August 04, 2014, 11:33 AM
RE: retrospective - by RIP Fox - August 04, 2014, 11:40 AM
RE: retrospective - by Blue Willow - August 04, 2014, 11:45 AM
RE: retrospective - by RIP Fox - August 04, 2014, 11:53 AM
RE: retrospective - by Blue Willow - August 04, 2014, 12:07 PM
RE: retrospective - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 04, 2014, 12:19 PM
RE: retrospective - by RIP Fox - August 04, 2014, 05:18 PM
RE: retrospective - by Blue Willow - August 04, 2014, 09:55 PM