Whitefish River i can never go home again, but ten silvers an hour gets me pretty close
139 Posts
Ooc — Mai
It felt as if a great weight had been lifted off her shoulders. Once tight muscles, bound with unrelenting tension, had finally slackened. A sense of ease had replaced what had once been doubt...wariness. How could she have been so blind? To turn away from Evergreens side that very first day they met? She should've read the signs, but instead she moved on. Allowed a new stranger to whisk her away to a home of promises. A stranger who remained as such, vanished with the wind. A home not what it was cut out to be.

And so, here Chai was, back again by the side of the first wolf she had ever met in the Teekon. It was fate that their paths crossed again, brought her to become part of his blossoming group. She smiled faintly, easily, her icy eyes no longer unsure. There was a little spring in her step as she skirted the river, out for a brisk run. Then there was a voice, requesting an audience. Curiously her ears tilted forward and she adjusted her course to meet the outsider. Waiting for her...or anyone else most likely, was a white male. Her soft brows rose an inch, her expression open. "Welcome. Can I...help you with something?"