Wild Berry Meadow no man will hurl me down to Death, against my fate
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
There was no certainty that he was surprised or even caught off guard by her retaliation. Disapointed for sure, but not in her actions, but in the lack of what he desired. Getting a mark in under her eye didn't bleed enough for him to have more than just a taste, it was a tease. Her own attack landed, the two face offed into an exchange of fangs. He felt the flesh rip along his muzzle and cheek - and still the beast was unfazed. Not a squeal, not a sound, not since the moment he lunged into his desires. 

As the two clashed and bodies colided, his next plan was to try and push her off her toes, get the upper hand to end this quickly rather than drag it out. Slamming his body into hers, using his head to try and lift her from underneath. She snarled, but it wasn't loud enough to alert others; he still had time. If he could get her into a more vulnerable position... well, he'd cross that bridge once it appeared. This bitch seemed to be more of a fighter than he had deducted.
sustained injury; medium wound from the muzzle to the side of his cheek. Moderate bleeding.
Messages In This Thread
RE: no man will hurl me down to Death, against my fate - by Vengeance - June 04, 2019, 08:28 PM