The Sunspire It's home (Oasis official discovery)
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

Ferdie Von Pelt gave a playful frown and sigh relinquishing his grooming You know I could never turn away a Pup, Jace, I appreciate the fact you took him in. I've come to find he's unpracticed in hunting but we should endeavor to make him our young gameskeeper, we need someone to step up when one or both of us lean toward our bullheaded nature. Ferdie chuckled.

You know I came to the realization when I was talking to Fang that you did more for me then I thought. I knew you saved me from myself but you also saved me from my past. The thought of the Queen of the lights, Queen Kosses, no longer is a weight to heavy for my soul to bare. I can only wish that in time I will be able to return the favor.

Ferdie glanced up at the sky noticing that the sun set happened right over the far end of the oasis so the whole oasis ran east to west but that put them in a place where the sun was blinding at this time in the evening and there at the far end, although how he missed it until now was a mystery, stood a mighty Willow tree offering protection and shade and low branches probably home to a few different species of birds that would find this oasis plentiful

Oh Jace there is Snow up at the top of the mountain, even now... if you want we could trek there together or the hot spring Ame and I found, that would ease your muscles too and likely a lot closer to get too that is for sure.

Messages In This Thread
It's home (Oasis official discovery) - by Jace - July 25, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: It's home (Oasis official discovery) - by Jace - July 26, 2014, 09:11 AM
RE: It's home (Oasis official discovery) - by Jace - July 28, 2014, 03:51 PM
RE: It's home (Oasis official discovery) - by Jace - July 31, 2014, 12:57 PM
RE: It's home (Oasis official discovery) - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 04, 2014, 07:34 PM
RE: It's home (Oasis official discovery) - by Jace - August 04, 2014, 07:43 PM