The Sunspire It's home (Oasis official discovery)
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace chuckled along with Ferdie, I'm glad he's a good boy and I think he will do well with the correct direction. If i wasn't so laid up i'd endeavor to train him myself. Maybe i can watch from the side and holler advice when he's chasing a rabbit. he chuckled at the image that this pushed forth in his mind.

Jace smiled Ferdie you gave me a home even with my affliction so you don't owe me a thing. I would do it all over again friend I would do it all over again. he laid his head down to his legs, his ears perked forward he was paying attention listening as the night began to fall and the leaves and trees rusted with the bull frogs croaking in the evening air, as mist took place among the grounds. There were splashes as frogs and other creatures returned to and or came from the water.

Jace's gaze followed to the willow overlooking the water, beneath it's boughs there was a grassy hillock that fell into a gentle slop into the water and the branches hung down like long tendrils of hair and brushed the tips of the water with it's beauty, making a small little hideaway in the oasis.

Jace dipped his muzzle in thought the hot spring might be nice. Do you think I'll walk right again Ferdie? at that moment his youth reared its ugly head at the soft spoke silent question that he spoke in the throes of teenage angst and sadness wondering if he had ruined his future in one fell swoop.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
It's home (Oasis official discovery) - by Jace - July 25, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: It's home (Oasis official discovery) - by Jace - July 26, 2014, 09:11 AM
RE: It's home (Oasis official discovery) - by Jace - July 28, 2014, 03:51 PM
RE: It's home (Oasis official discovery) - by Jace - July 31, 2014, 12:57 PM
RE: It's home (Oasis official discovery) - by Jace - August 04, 2014, 07:43 PM