Blackfeather Woods Once I was afraid, I was petrified
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She was so happy to see Maegi yet she wished once again, even more so, that she had not come back. She looked up at the woman her eyes warm as her tail gave the smallest thump against the dirt, jaws opening to drop the blood soaked herbs at her paws. She watched Maegi look away, saw the tears swell into her eyes and felt loved for the first time. She hadn't realised that the kind woman had cared so much about her. Her own tears swam and fell and the poignant sadness was almost enough to make her want to fight against the growing weakness she felt. "He said to tell...to tell Sithis he's waiting to be struck dead. Then left" she said in between deep breaths as she tried to hold on long enough to make sure Maegi knew she welcomed death.

"Please don't..just stay" she requested when the woman said she would try to stop the bleeding, knowing instinctively it wouldn't work and it would only upset the poor girl more. "I only wanted a home...you gave one. I wanted to do good...let me go now while I've succeeded" she said and nosed at the herbs. Her body quivered and blood leaked from her nostrils, the pain fading and leaving her numb "eat those. Anyone else who's sick...Memorize what they look like" she whispered and strained her neck, reaching for the woman and touching her nose at the point where her scarring began. She couldn't feel anything anymore her mouth opened to speak, to say so much more but instead she licked Maegi, a gesture of gratitude

"Thank you" and her head fell, the ground beneath her stained red, purple eyes wide and staring up at the leader of the woods.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Once I was afraid, I was petrified - by Maegi - June 11, 2019, 11:53 PM
RE: Once I was afraid, I was petrified - by Lilah Silverback - June 12, 2019, 04:16 PM
RE: Once I was afraid, I was petrified - by Maegi - June 13, 2019, 07:35 PM