The Sunspire how their discord came to be
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang

He looked over the dark female quickly when she explained the intruder incident, though nothing seemed immediately out of place he could only assume she faired well. Yeah, They pack a punch from all accounts, Jace got an ass-whoopin form one of them and all. Casual disregard for the fact that saying the beta was on the ass-end of an ass-whoopin' just emphasized more of his feelings for the current leadership, though he kept any real comments out of the conversation.

He let out a slight laugh at her questioning his opinion, Had she been observing that much she might have heard his feelings on the matter, of course that wouldn't stop him now from telling her how he thought of it. That mess? That was just stupid incarnate, I think. I don't know who was more idiotic, Fox or Ferdie. She had it coming, but I can't say I approve of taking juvenilles captive. Otherwise I'm alive and kicking. He finished with a shrug, Truth be told he was feeling rather joyful, his recent encounters with Ferdie, his ongoing relationship with the coywolf, all pooled together to leave the half-breed in a rather cocky, happy mood. Easily visible in the half smile that planted itself on his face, and the gentle flick of his tail behind him.

Actions

Speech

thoughts

Messages In This Thread
how their discord came to be - by Amekaze - August 04, 2014, 12:10 AM
RE: how their discord came to be - by Fang - August 04, 2014, 04:40 AM
RE: how their discord came to be - by Amekaze - August 04, 2014, 09:32 PM
RE: how their discord came to be - by Fang - August 04, 2014, 10:13 PM
RE: how their discord came to be - by Amekaze - August 05, 2014, 01:16 AM
RE: how their discord came to be - by Fang - August 05, 2014, 01:30 AM
RE: how their discord came to be - by Amekaze - August 06, 2014, 11:28 PM