The Sunspire how their discord came to be
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang
Dooo eeeeeettt. I always figured the voice actor suited fang, so yeah.

Fang followed the fae's lead, choosing to lower himself to a casual sitting position too, his tail continued its little side to side thumping as she spoke. If you hear Jace's side, he gave him a thrashing too. He didn't doubt the possibility, but after seeing first hand the betas condition he was uncertain that the other wolf came off much better.

His head tilted to the side, ears perked as she mentioned the relationship between Jace and leaf, his half smile turned into a sly grin. Indeed, I heard of that little sorted affair. He didn't explain his offer to the beta. I'm not sure what will come from that, seems it's going to cause more than a few problems in the future. He shook his head slightly, this was adding more reason for him in wishing to leave the mountain. His thoughts of leaving trailed off for a moment as he let out a single hmm to his inward thoughts.

Speech

thoughts

Messages In This Thread
how their discord came to be - by Amekaze - August 04, 2014, 12:10 AM
RE: how their discord came to be - by Fang - August 04, 2014, 04:40 AM
RE: how their discord came to be - by Amekaze - August 04, 2014, 09:32 PM
RE: how their discord came to be - by Fang - August 04, 2014, 10:13 PM
RE: how their discord came to be - by Amekaze - August 05, 2014, 01:16 AM
RE: how their discord came to be - by Fang - August 05, 2014, 01:30 AM
RE: how their discord came to be - by Amekaze - August 06, 2014, 11:28 PM