Swiftcurrent Creek yours was not the only answer
~ the outsider ~
183 Posts
Ooc —

And there it was. The self-assured woman sitting beside her laid her fears at Lie’s feet, and Lie couldn’t help but reach out to help best she could. “There is no right way to love your children. No proper way. You will have to show them in your own particular way.” Lie had no doubt that Dawn had an independent streak in her, judging by the way she was quick to correct Lie’s mistake of matehood.

“Children have a way of worming their way into your heart no matter how hard you try to avoid them. My eldest children, whom I am sure you will meet soon, were also a mistake. Although not a mistake of my own doing, I would do anything for them. They are not my flesh and blood, but they may as well be.” With a sigh Lie realized she wasn’t explaining herself very well.

“Until they are at your side, you cannot imagine what you would do for them. I know I’m not perfect, but when I look at them I know that there is something perfect in my life.” Rosalie hoped that her words would have an affect on Dawn, “All new mothers are nervous. Even I’m nervous. But by seeing your fear, I know you will be a great mother Dawn. And I’m sure Aditya knows it too, whether he is your mate or not.”
1/5
5/5
~ i haven't played that song since my wife died ~
lie can be pp'd by anyone listed as family on her profile

"common", "french" 1/5 posts
Messages In This Thread
yours was not the only answer - by Dawn - May 24, 2019, 09:17 PM
RE: yours was not the only answer - by Rosalie - May 24, 2019, 11:28 PM
RE: yours was not the only answer - by Dawn - June 03, 2019, 07:05 PM
RE: yours was not the only answer - by Rosalie - June 14, 2019, 06:19 PM
RE: yours was not the only answer - by Dawn - June 14, 2019, 09:06 PM
RE: yours was not the only answer - by Rosalie - June 14, 2019, 09:28 PM