Phantom Hollow For 180 seconds...oh shit look at the time
Mɾ. Kɳιϝҽ Gυყ
58 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

There was nowhere left to go, nowhere left to run. Panic crept up my throat as I ran into yet another dead end, and realized he had led me here. Turning around, I found him...

The beastly incarnate of murder eyed his brother with nothing compassionate in the abysmal eyes of violently violet rimmed coals. Yet his body shifted forward uppermostly, gigantuan skull reached for his Brother’s, maws parting and-

a decrepit breath of carrion plunged against the winds...

Teeth pulled back from ragged flapped and torn lips-

and a grey tongue lolled out and slapped against Malcanthet’s cheek, destroying the lovely plush hide of obsidian with a slime-slicked trail of rancid slob. Moath jerked his head up rather than just his snout, ruffling the downy wet fur in the completely opposite direction. Once the meatiest hunk of his tongue trailed free and even the tip had been lifted from the hide, jaws snapped shut, and he pulled himself back a step to gauge his Brother once more.

Moath had tried imitating Mother and her grooming- and while he had no reason logically for it, urges came and went as they pleased. He only obeyed them as they made him to. Almost innocently Moath stared back at Malcanthet, not knowing what the sibling’s next morsel of words would be, should they come to feed his ears, again.

And in silence, he waited.

Messages In This Thread
RE: For 180 seconds...oh shit look at the time - by Moath - June 19, 2019, 12:28 PM