The Sunspire Would you kill to prove you're right?
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang

Her presence was already pushing his composure to breaking, the fact he was willing to sit and put up with the smart-mouthed females questions did nothing to improve the emotional frustration that was already boiling over inside him. He continued to avert his gaze, his ears flicked to listen to her better. Secret? There's no secret. He offered flatly.

A sigh was offered when she insisted on getting to know, rising he took a few steps away from the lambda. The words little miss caused him to stop mid-step. The light tingling ran along his spine, his ears moving flat against his skull when all at once a low, quiet growl escaped. It came out without thought, or effort. Turning back to Kipling, the half smile that tattooed his features was replaced with a look of anger, confusion. What? The growling question carried a variety of meanings none of which he elaborated on. Instead he stood there, staring at the fae, suddenly feeling aware that she knew more about this situation than he did. What do you mean? His Golden eyes looked over Kipling with evident suspicion.

Speech

thoughts

Messages In This Thread
Would you kill to prove you're right? - by Fang - August 04, 2014, 09:57 PM
RE: Would you kill to prove you're right? - by Kipling - August 04, 2014, 10:21 PM
RE: Would you kill to prove you're right? - by Fang - August 04, 2014, 10:29 PM
RE: Would you kill to prove you're right? - by Kipling - August 05, 2014, 08:25 PM
RE: Would you kill to prove you're right? - by Fang - August 05, 2014, 09:04 PM
RE: Would you kill to prove you're right? - by Kipling - August 05, 2014, 09:22 PM
RE: Would you kill to prove you're right? - by Fang - August 05, 2014, 09:37 PM
RE: Would you kill to prove you're right? - by Kipling - August 05, 2014, 10:00 PM
RE: Would you kill to prove you're right? - by Fang - August 05, 2014, 10:13 PM
RE: Would you kill to prove you're right? - by Kipling - August 05, 2014, 10:48 PM
RE: Would you kill to prove you're right? - by Fang - August 05, 2014, 11:22 PM
RE: Would you kill to prove you're right? - by Kipling - August 06, 2014, 06:36 PM
RE: Would you kill to prove you're right? - by Fang - August 06, 2014, 06:55 PM