Cedar Sweep nothing holding me back
153 Posts
Ooc — Java
Away
He probably didn't have time to nap as much as he did, but Dingo felt as if he was owed something for all the work he had put in so far. It was the most work he'd ever done, like... Ever. Work wasn't his thing. It was definitely important for some people to stay active or to seek out and claim some spit of land for themselves, but that urge had never been very dominant for the lazy asshole that was Dingo Crestwood; the fact he was working so hard now was for selfish reasons, and he deeply disliked how easily he'd fallen in to the routine.

Alas, if he wanted the prize at the end of the proverbial rainbow, he'd have to put up with a little detour first. As he investigated the gaps in the trees, or paused over a moss-hewn log, or got a little confused and roamed in circles - it didn't matter, none of the avenues he hiked through were good spots for napping. They were too easy to find, for one. If Dingo was going to do anything really seriously, he wanted to slack off properly, and that meant finding somewhere secluded.

Thus the man was oblivious to his stalker. If he hadn't overworked himself while hunting then maybe he'd have been paying proper attention to his surroundings; the girl wasn't far off from him, but she was hidden by the natural stealth inherent to more feral creatures. The only hint he was given lasted for all of thirty seconds as the wind shifted, pulling at her coat and sending Dingo clues - but again, he wasn't paying attention. If she wanted to sulk on by him, she could easily do that as he hunted around the woods.
Messages In This Thread
nothing holding me back - by Dingo - June 23, 2019, 05:56 PM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Wisteria - June 25, 2019, 01:23 AM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Dingo - July 02, 2019, 11:33 PM