Swiftcurrent Creek This is the only land my mind could find
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
All Welcome 
@Soter
Family cameos welcome <3

He was torn. He needed to be here, caring for Rosalie and his newborn children, but he also needed to be out searching for his missing children. He couldn't be in two places at once, as much as he wished he could, so he had devoted some of his patrol time to searching areas outside the borders for any kind of scent trail. He could never go too far since he needed to return to the den every night to bring Rosalie food and check on the pups, but he had continued this pattern every day since Zephry and Helios ran away, and every day that he found no sign of them, the alpha grew more and more desolate over the whole situation. What Zephyr had done was unspeakable, but she was still his daughter, and he still wanted her here and safe.

He finally made his way back to the den long after the sun had set, exhausted and hopeless. A hare dangled between his jaws as he passed through the den entrance, and he dropped it near Rosalie's sleeping form, careful not to wake her or his sleeping mate currently curled around the new mother. He nuzzled the two sleeping newborns, drawing in their scents, and then dropped to the ground in front of them, a heavy sigh leaving his lips as he settled. As exhausted as he was, he wondered if sleep would evade him for another night while his anxious mind tortured him with the events of the last few days or everything that might go wrong in the days to come.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
This is the only land my mind could find - by RIP Kavik - July 03, 2019, 12:04 PM
RE: This is the only land my mind could find - by Soter - August 16, 2019, 10:00 AM
RE: This is the only land my mind could find - by Soter - August 30, 2019, 04:41 PM
RE: This is the only land my mind could find - by RIP Kavik - September 03, 2019, 04:56 PM