Golden Glade I feel like I'm the Paris of people
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Rannoch chuckled at Aengus' observation; there were some individuals that he did not view as "nice"—but now was not the time or place to bring them up. Instead, Rannoch focused on the questions that followed his son's remark. 

"I'm sure he does if they don't obey the laws of the borders," he answered. "Attacking another wolf is something that we do as a last resort. When faced with an intruder, we must always use our words first." Rannoch watched Aengus for a moment before continuing.  "I'm not sure if that's how he got his scar—I've never asked. I'll have to ask him next time I see him." 

The subject of his wound followed, and Rannoch's glanced down at his injury. "I got this when traveling alone," he answered. "A wolf came out of nowhere and attacked me for no reason. We were in unclaimed territory, too. Thankfully, I had some friends who lived nearby who got wind of what happened, and they came to my rescue." Although Rannoch and Hydra were no longer on the best of terms, he was still thankful that she and her sisters had saved him. 

"Wolves like the wolf who attacked me is why we must be wary of others. There are some crazy wolves out there, my son, and we must be careful." Rannoch did not want to scare Aengus, but he also did not want to shield him from reality.[/b]
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
I feel like I'm the Paris of people - by Aengus - June 13, 2019, 10:37 AM
RE: I feel like I'm the Paris of people - by Aengus - June 13, 2019, 11:57 AM
RE: I feel like I'm the Paris of people - by Aengus - June 13, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: I feel like I'm the Paris of people - by Aengus - June 25, 2019, 05:01 PM
RE: I feel like I'm the Paris of people - by Aengus - July 03, 2019, 11:36 AM
RE: I feel like I'm the Paris of people - by Aengus - July 06, 2019, 06:33 PM
RE: I feel like I'm the Paris of people - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 07, 2019, 10:03 AM
RE: I feel like I'm the Paris of people - by Aengus - July 07, 2019, 03:37 PM
RE: I feel like I'm the Paris of people - by Aengus - July 10, 2019, 02:19 PM