Chimera Fields isn't it bad, so quiet there, in the wood?
139 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Popping her head up, Chai glanced back towards the sound of a familiar voice. Reiko! She really hadn't gotten to know the white female, but she certainly was one of the more social members in Kaisteloki. Her appearance was unexpected, but most welcomed. She smiled amicably towards her while her head was still turned away from the black pup. "Hey...didn't expect to see you!"

The moment she turned back to gaze upon Cam again, her bright expression dropped. Well shit. He was all snarls and teeth, hovering over the rabbit defensively. And with all the friendliness of a rattlesnake to boot. Her ears pinned back tight to her head. She sighed. This is what she gets for trying to be a good citizen, reaching out. It was like being knocked down a peg, as was all too common, back home again. But she couldn't...wouldn't blame him. He was obviously distressed, for some reason or another.

This was why she was truly thankful Reiko had in fact, found her. She wouldn't have known what to do with the boy. "My mistake. I only assumed cause I saw no one with you." She offered in a voice that was slightly apologetic. "I was only concerned because I heard you crying." She kept it simple. "I'm Chai...and this is Reiko." She scooted back, taking the approach of giving him his space, since he did not want to be coddled.

Messages In This Thread
isn't it bad, so quiet there, in the wood? - by Cam - July 09, 2019, 09:46 PM
RE: isn't it bad, so quiet there, in the wood? - by Chai - July 10, 2019, 10:53 PM