Nova Peak rush hour flow
232 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Yami felt a stab of annoyance when Revui proceeded to insult Kiwi's family. I mean, yeah, maybe they'd been weak to give up their territory like that. But who the fuck was he to judge? He was the weak one to have become a pawn for their crazy family. But that argument wasn't worth having again. Besides, he was distracting her by saying some totally douche-y shit.

"Then why the fuck are you following her?" Yami asked, partly to challenge him but mostly because she just legit did not get it, "I mean, I get it, you said you would or whatever. But you obviously don't believe in her or her cause, so what's the deal? You're just gonna stick around and talk shit about her and her family until it's time to go risk your life for her? That makes no sense."

The words spilled freely out of her in spite of their potential to make Revui realize he really should bail on them. She didn't consider that that might happen--if anything, she was trying to make him shut the shit up and commit already if he was really going to. But actually she wasn't even doing that--she was just talking about of her ass because she was, and always had been, so irritated by the way all of her siblings seemed to have no minds of their own.
Messages In This Thread
rush hour flow - by Revui (Ghost) - July 02, 2019, 05:45 PM
RE: rush hour flow - by Yami - July 03, 2019, 05:10 PM
RE: rush hour flow - by Revui (Ghost) - July 03, 2019, 06:14 PM
RE: rush hour flow - by Yami - July 03, 2019, 06:43 PM
RE: rush hour flow - by Revui (Ghost) - July 03, 2019, 07:14 PM
RE: rush hour flow - by Yami - July 05, 2019, 06:15 PM
RE: rush hour flow - by Revui (Ghost) - July 10, 2019, 03:44 PM
RE: rush hour flow - by Yami - July 12, 2019, 10:58 AM
RE: rush hour flow - by Revui (Ghost) - July 12, 2019, 02:36 PM
RE: rush hour flow - by Yami - July 12, 2019, 04:08 PM