Neverwinter Forest The man who's a dreamer and never takes leave
ibis has permission to pp oke & enter any of oke's threads
156 Posts
Ooc — remus

what kind of stuff do you do? mal asks, which is, well, entirely fair. okeanos scrunches up his face for a moment -- what he does, mostly, is keep an eye on ibis, but that's not what mal is looking for, probably. "i know a little bit about medicine," he offers instead, "and i want to learn more -- herbs and what they do, all of that." the little bit he knows from olive is already stretched thin, though. he needs to find an appropriate tutor -- maybe that girl ibis told him about, at easthollow? or maybe he can go back to elysium briefly, just to ask olive for more information.. hm. he tucks that idea away for later and adds, "and i'm good at stargazing." realizing after a second that may not be the most functional sell, he hastens to amend, "which -- helps for navigating and that kind of thing," even if really, mostly he knows the stories.
Messages In This Thread
The man who's a dreamer and never takes leave - by Mal - June 14, 2019, 09:30 PM
RE: The man who's a dreamer and never takes leave - by Okeanos - July 13, 2019, 09:30 AM