losing my religion
the honorable house of deforge
32 Posts
Ooc — Taco
Quote:Not sure like at all where this came from.... but on another note I definitely need to start posting on my pc more often because my phone makes my posts look huge when they've actually been pitifully small thus far >.>

Sounds of exertion interchanged between discouraging rumbles as Cree did her best to make a win out of her efforts. Having had decided on Rahzie's backside, she was well prepared when it came before her -vulnerable for the taking. Snatching it without second consideration, she was hoisted to an awkward stance as she hooked into the other wolf.

Never before had Creidne DeForge been in such a position. Back home, she had never found the gumption to challenge for rank and furthermore none had wanted for hers. So although she was an admirable mimic of the dance, she was unfamiliar with the actual feel of it until now. Finding that her paws latched into her subordinate's hips like magic she was -surprised. Roughing her snout into the back of the female's head without teeth drawn, she attempted to further discourage her, however this too led to an unexpected relation. For all of her outward bitterness, Rahzie smelled rather well nice. Intrigued by these two seriously unexpected queues, the grayscale girl attempted to pull her opponent closer -deeper into the crook created by her position. Perchance she could see more of Rahzie's better side...

However just as soon as her enemy was caught, she was lost again. Allowing the female to fall and smear into the ground, Creidne's response was only to reluctantly let go and grumble about it. Yet, there was something about seeing Rahzie's sour face that ruined -or better yet confused things for her. Shaking her head as if to rid herself of the conflict, she gnashed her own teeth once as an insult before stepping off of the other wolf stiffly. Unfortunately, her walk wasn't due to any natural injury, but rather an affliction of uncomfortable warmth all along her tummy where the hybrid had been.

Moving away from the space of earth that was smattered with their various imprints, Cree's breaths were distinctly uneven as she stared at her opponent. The fight was over and it had been won, but her dissatisfaction remained -and somehow seemed more miserable than ever.
Messages In This Thread
losing my religion - by Creidne - July 27, 2014, 02:05 PM
RE: losing my religion - by Rahzie - July 27, 2014, 11:36 PM
RE: losing my religion - by Creidne - July 28, 2014, 01:56 AM
RE: losing my religion - by Rahzie - July 28, 2014, 02:21 AM
RE: losing my religion - by Creidne - July 28, 2014, 02:51 AM
RE: losing my religion - by Rahzie - July 28, 2014, 11:47 AM
RE: losing my religion - by Creidne - July 28, 2014, 12:00 PM
RE: losing my religion - by Rahzie - July 28, 2014, 12:37 PM
RE: losing my religion - by Creidne - July 30, 2014, 11:19 PM
RE: losing my religion - by Rahzie - July 31, 2014, 10:37 AM
RE: losing my religion - by Creidne - August 03, 2014, 11:39 PM