Shadewood Repent
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She watched without a single movement as Takara swayed and stepped forward and while her heart screamed at her to just let Takara come in, to say she was safe and to not be silly the other half of her thought that the sickness was deserved and she should handle it herself. She looked away as Takara spoke, the sweet voice that Minori had come to love slowly chipping away at her resolve to be cold. 

MinMin....

She broke and stepped forward, pressing her side against Takara's so that the woman didn't have to struggle so hard to stand. Minori believed the explanation, it was something she could easily see Takara trying to do but it was foolish and unrealistic "Issun will never be welcome back Takara. Not only did you two lie and you both betrayed me but he didn't even try to fix it. He started problems with Higoro and then left without a word to me or his son. You....You should have known better Takara. I would have taken care of you, we could have been happier but this..this was stupid" her voice came out hushed but the pain and the fear she had felt when the chocolate furred woman disappeared showed. "Orochi is...well he's Orochi. He doesn't like me and he's difficult but he's okay. Safe. Fed. Deku adored him" she felt her lips twitch up into a smile. She shook her head and turned to look at her friend, smile fading as a more serious expression crossed her face "I want you to know I've done something terrible. Higoro and Gwen know. Me and Cry had a very very big lapse of judgement and had sex" she looked away shame filling her eyes which she closed to hide the emotion.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
Repent - by Takara - July 27, 2019, 05:58 PM
RE: Repent - by Minori - July 27, 2019, 10:15 PM
RE: Repent - by Takara - July 27, 2019, 10:43 PM
RE: Repent - by Minori - July 28, 2019, 10:48 AM
RE: Repent - by Takara - July 28, 2019, 12:50 PM
RE: Repent - by Minori - July 28, 2019, 01:45 PM
RE: Repent - by Takara - July 28, 2019, 02:15 PM
RE: Repent - by Minori - July 31, 2019, 02:13 PM