The Sunspire A new beginning (IC Joining)
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

Ferdie Von pelt paused mid step, Placed his feet upon the ground and drew himself up. With a deep calming breath and Jace's affirmations he nodded to himself. He regained his regal composure resisting the urge to lick his lips.

I have been looking to take an alpha female and raise my own pups, though this year was not a thought of mine. Ferdie paused to looked over the scared female, could he see running the pack with her? he had no idea if she would make a good leader so far Ame had proved herself more then any other female. His breath hitched when he thought of Ame almost picturing her next to this female.

Ferdie blinked then cleared his throat It is the job of the Alpha's to raise the pups, I don't know you well, but perhaps over time... Ferdie glanced at Jace then continued Erika de Les FantômesFerdie spoke her full name imitating her accent nearly flawlessly even though he did not understand a word french. If you wish to stay here and whelp the pups in this pack, You are welcome to, We will take take care of you as Jace as said BUT... Ferdie puffed his chest his tail curling just that much higher over his back and his tone held a more commanding edge to it Then they are my Pups and I will treat them as such. They will know, no other Father then myself. Ferdie did not glance toward Jace this time, his decision was final and though he wanted to see Jace's reaction he needed to stay focused on Erika. Ferdie's voice softened What is your decision mi'lady?

Messages In This Thread
A new beginning (IC Joining) - by Erika - July 31, 2014, 02:18 PM
RE: A new beginning (IC Joining) - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 31, 2014, 02:43 PM
RE: A new beginning (IC Joining) - by Erika - August 01, 2014, 06:41 PM
RE: A new beginning (IC Joining) - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 01, 2014, 08:17 PM
RE: A new beginning (IC Joining) - by Erika - August 01, 2014, 10:30 PM
RE: A new beginning (IC Joining) - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 01, 2014, 10:56 PM
RE: A new beginning (IC Joining) - by Jace - August 02, 2014, 10:33 AM
RE: A new beginning (IC Joining) - by Erika - August 02, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: A new beginning (IC Joining) - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 03, 2014, 10:05 PM
RE: A new beginning (IC Joining) - by Jace - August 05, 2014, 09:15 PM
RE: A new beginning (IC Joining) - by Erika - August 05, 2014, 09:58 PM
RE: A new beginning (IC Joining) - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 06, 2014, 09:33 PM
RE: A new beginning (IC Joining) - by Jace - August 08, 2014, 08:07 AM
RE: A new beginning (IC Joining) - by Erika - August 08, 2014, 03:38 PM
RE: A new beginning (IC Joining) - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 08, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: A new beginning (IC Joining) - by Jace - August 16, 2014, 09:58 AM