Stavanger Bay things are changing
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
"Oh my goodness you do not have to match that length at all lol I got carried away,look at that she's slowly starting to let it go as best she can."

Thistle called him his term of endearment neither out of habit, but because it is how she greeted him. She hadn’t meant for it to sound hollow, but it had anyway and she couldn’t fix that. What did he expect from her, thus far he had broken every promise he had ever made to her, every single one well almost every single one, if she thought about it, she might be able to find one he didn't break. As for her anger of course she was letting it go, she was not a confrontational wolf by nature. She was still hurt and she imagined every time she saw him with Nerian or heard him speak pretty words to her and call her his love as she was sure he would do, because the man could not stay faithful no matter what she did, simply because he didn’t love her enough or maybe she hadn’t loved him enough who knew really. But it would always be there that pain and she may get perfectly good at hiding it, she may even become the best of friends with Nerian, but everytime he sidled up to Nerian and called her my love or something of the sort it would cut a little deeper, until she was certain that one day she’d just die from all the slices.

She had jumped at his initial contact, having not had any for a few days and it had startled her, but she soon calmed herself, and even licked his cheek as he drew from the side of her neck. She would have laughed until she had wetness falling from her eyes, had he told her he didn’t plan to talk about the other to the other. He couldn’t do it, and it wouldn’t happen, especially if he wanted them in the same den, but he didn’t seem to bothered that she wasn’t in it, so perhaps he wasn't bothered by it anyway. Let it become Nerian’s just like everything else in her life became Nerians, she enjoyed being snuggled up to him, but didn't know if she could handle doing so with another woman on the other side, but she bit the bullet and let her have everything, not saying a word. She would draw the line at her children though.

She had wondered at his touches, unsure what to do about them, of course she loved them, but at the same time it felt strange to her. it had been so long that there hadn't been some sort of tension between them. At his next words Thistle froze and said quietly Yes you did, but I don’t want to argue anymore. His grin shot across his face and she looked down that was unfair. He knew exactly the effect his grin had on her, and he had done it unpurpose, the man was dangerous to everything that was Thistle.

She had asked for space and here he was invading it, she did not want to smell Nerian on him, she did not want to be around him at the moment, she had said yes to this liason simply because she hated to be selfish and both he and Nerian made her feel like she was being selfish by keeping him to herself, and when she needed the little time to assimilate herself to the whole ordeal he had still followed her. She took a deep breath, she supposed it wasn’t so bad, she had missed him in a way, even as mad at him as she had been. She hated the contention between them, she really did. She hated fighting and arguing over him, she just wanted him to think of her just once, remember something she wanted or needed or said, but he didn’t. Hadn’t he proved that over and over again. Sure he remembered she liked lilacs, but he had not remembered she had told him she was to be the only one, that she would not settle for second best, that she was the forever kind. Had listened, but ignored all at the same time. He should also have been honest from the get go and let her know the day he told her he loved her, that yes perhaps he did, but that she was second best and he had loved and would always love Nerian best and first. That was initially the whole thing, she had been attainable, Nerian had not and then the whole damn thing changed. This was widely off the mark and he had told her that, but he hadn't shown her that, he had told her and love her only then he went to find his new queen, his new woman and left her sitting with head spinning around and a little used.

It seemed like forever, but all these thoughts flitted through her head like little butterflies quick and light and feather to touch for mere seconds. She stared at him for a moment surprise evident on her face, unsure what to say or how to take it. She studied him, with deep blue eyes and then looked down to think. Could she do that, it wasn’t exactly fair to Nerian of course and did he really trust her that much, because he sure didn’t seem to, didn’t respect her didn’t trust her. She whined in her throat for a moment as she thought about what to say then she lifted azure gaze and stared at him something burning in their depths but unsure what Firstly if I do this how many promises are you going to break this time? And secondly is that fair to Nerian? After all she is as equal as me. You answer me those questions honestly and with nothing omitted then yes I will lead beside you, if you hide something however Ragnar and I find out about it later, it will be hell for you, this whole spat we’ve had will be nothing compared to what I will do to you then. She meant that this time, she had meant she would poison him too, before, but he had asked permission and like a fool she had given it, because she did not wish him unhappy and if he needed and wanted another wife she herself made him unhappy rigth, she wasn't enough, surely that must be the case right, so she needed to make him happy. She tilted downy head and studied him anger, loss, longing, hate, love all staring at him through eyes as blue as could be, ringed with fawn fur.

Thistle shifted petite body and nimble paws brushing across the dirt. In a way she wanted to ghost forward and bite and tease, as she always did, but a part of her also still wanted to rip him apart at the seams. She stood and made a small circle only to go back to facing him, her energy and angst pent up and threatening to overtake her.
Messages In This Thread
things are changing - by Thistle Cloud - August 02, 2014, 03:34 PM
RE: things are changing - by Ragnar - August 06, 2014, 07:36 AM
RE: things are changing - by Thistle Cloud - August 06, 2014, 07:57 AM
RE: things are changing - by Ragnar - August 06, 2014, 02:59 PM
RE: things are changing - by Thistle Cloud - August 06, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: things are changing - by Ragnar - August 07, 2014, 06:44 AM
RE: things are changing - by Thistle Cloud - August 07, 2014, 07:29 AM
RE: things are changing - by Ragnar - August 08, 2014, 07:44 AM
RE: things are changing - by Thistle Cloud - August 08, 2014, 07:51 AM
RE: things are changing - by Ragnar - August 08, 2014, 01:57 PM
RE: things are changing - by Thistle Cloud - August 09, 2014, 08:31 AM