Wheeling Gull Isle Hello There
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
The muscular man's head slowly moved back down and his gaze was slow to look at Rosencrantz, but not in a judgemental way, but he was quietly listening to the tactician as he seemed to expose more of himself which Connor knew he had to be careful. The white man revealed that he wasn't good at understanding others and Connor could get behind that logic, it isn't easy and sometimes Connor himself can overstep his boundaries when talking to others. The titan's gaze was soft and accepting, "and that's okay," he began sympathetically, "understanding other wolves is not an easy task, I myself struggle with this." The scout admitted, "I, and certainly others, don't expect you to automatically know someone's story, feelings, and motivation, that kind of stuff comes with practice, and with practice comes failure, and with failure comes learning and with learning comes mastery." Connors muzzle drew a smile, he was trying his best of what he knew and implying it to this situation.

But Rosencrantz admitted that he couldn't understand himself, and that was a hard call, his comrade even looked away from him, but Connor's eyes softened, this was tricky. "Well the first step to understanding others is to first understand yourself, and that on its own is a task I'm afraid that I may not be of use to you," Connor stated honestly, his head slightly moving to try and meet Rosencrantz's gaze. "If I can make an example..." He trailed on, "you life is like a river, it constantly changes, the river that was there today will be a different river tomorrow, there is always something new coming through." His voice lightened up, he was going off by what his mother told him, "and if you place your paw in that river, the current will change onto a new course," he continued to beam at Rosencrantz. Of course, to Connor's own advice, he didn't understand Rose right away.

Rosencrantz was falling for his bait, perhaps a little bit too well, but Connor had to sort himself out before he could answer, "confidence is not something you are born with, its something you create, I can't give you confidence, but I can help fuel your spark just like others can." The cinnamon male continued, "confidence comes with experience, and in my philosophy, experience outranks everything," his voice grew more sincere and perhaps stern since Connor was being truthful to his own words. "You were a soldier, yes, but that is only part of who you are, Rosencrantz is who you are, and that is something that you have to tell me," his gaze drifted towards the calm waves surrounding the island. "Who is Rosencrantz? Is he just a soldier? A Warrior? Or is he a little more complex like a spider's web, with every little thread leading up to one whole heart of the web, the larger center." The titan said, the wind slowly arising in his fur, his gaze was relaxed but watchful, his jaded gaze slowly moving back to Rosencrantz, awaiting for how the male will respond to all of what has been said.
Messages In This Thread
Hello There - by Connor - July 22, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: Hello There - by Rosencrantz - July 22, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: Hello There - by Connor - July 22, 2019, 03:52 PM
RE: Hello There - by Rosencrantz - July 23, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: Hello There - by Connor - July 23, 2019, 06:12 PM
RE: Hello There - by Rosencrantz - July 24, 2019, 05:56 PM
RE: Hello There - by Connor - July 24, 2019, 06:11 PM
RE: Hello There - by Rosencrantz - July 29, 2019, 05:11 PM
RE: Hello There - by Connor - July 29, 2019, 09:51 PM
RE: Hello There - by Rosencrantz - July 30, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: Hello There - by Connor - July 31, 2019, 11:28 AM