Blackfoot Forest laus veneris
It's pronounced y i l l - v e x.
3 Posts
Ooc — Huntfire
[size=small]
(Hey there! I'm still shaping Ylvex's attitide, and I have never done one where my wolf is an ass...nothing against your wolf at all! Ylvex is just a natural butthole.)

Ylvex let her eyes loosen a moment upon realizing the opposing female was in fact one of her packmates. Assessing the female's posture amd her dominizing barks of royalty, she reluctantly let her fur lie loose on her neck and her tail hung loosely. A curious spark of mischief hid amist the small curly smirk of her muzzle, and a yellow perk of her eyes. The energy radiating from the female was off-setting, yet a challenge to her very slippery exsistence in the pack could get...dirty.

"I'm sorry, your majesty...I had no idea that you are my superior...under all that coyote rancid", her voice came cold and emotionless, but the last word spit softly and with sarcasm. Ylvex bent her head downwards to look up at the she-candid, showing her rank resentfully but nevertheless bowing to her superior. Behind the mask of 'submission' - even now submission came with great difficulty - she did not feel afriad in the least. The last thing she wanted to do was get reported to Alpha Jinx. But still, her mouth was one step ahead of her mind.

"Y-you surely wouldn't punish me for protecting our boundaries? As new as the pack is, I don't know any other...wolf...besides Jinx. Is it wrong to take precautions?" She vhose her words carefully, each phrase purposefully holding double meaning. She would repsect this canine for pure pack rules, but submission would come hard-earned.

[/size]
Messages In This Thread
laus veneris - by Leto - September 24, 2013, 05:42 PM
RE: laus veneris - by Ylvex - September 30, 2013, 02:48 PM
RE: laus veneris - by Leto - September 30, 2013, 07:43 PM
RE: laus veneris - by Ylvex - October 03, 2013, 03:56 PM
RE: laus veneris - by Leto - November 17, 2013, 02:10 PM