Sleeping Dragon Meet me in the woods at night
69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
[Image: ssGTTPV.png]

The child did not cry. She only stared at him with remarkable heat- fire bore direct into his chest, and she scoured him from the inside, out. She cooked him, starting with his lungs, baking him in a hellish gore so intense that he was purely incable of breathing-
Amber hazel fury glared directly into his squinted eyes-
Krynn's wrath, brought to life...a phoenix so passionate that all whom she touched turned to ash-
Her lack of mercy was caked in charcoal and dried blood...
His start awake was where his throat felt trampled upon, hot, constricted yet weightless, as he opened indigo blues to see the writhing bitch before him. The same Alula who banished what they had in her polypolar tantrums-

but as she cried and spoke, he could feel the anxiety trickling into him, even as he pulled away from her thrusting rubs. With brief and imperceptible sniffings into her space, he could see she wasn't in heat...and how she spoke was according to how the terror of unpolished mania settled on the woeless. She hadn't felt such madness creep upon her so dire... and now it was consuming her, pulling with indicating fury the sweet and proper, the prime and decadent innocence she was labeled to have been. 
Her Affinity...the Ancient's stripped it from her. And now, it was a parasite left to whittle her away into a raving idiot. 

Priest, only having watched the ritual performed to reunite a Stripped Divine with their Celestial identity...he never actually did it. Considering he had the most limited experience in it, he wouldn't be good at this ordeal- 
@Hum actually had more experience with this ritual than he did. 

But...she had ran off with Vehem, didn't she? He had no clue. 

Too much time was going by- a confession needed to be answered prompt and efficiently. He knew this was going to be a long night...

"Tapti'." From this moment on, they would need to speak in the language of their Ancients and Ancestors, lest they ruin the night. It was already shunned by the confession being in the commonspeak, but the girl was stressed, and not of her right mind. Priest prayed they Ancients would forgive her tresspass through him continuing the use of Tsis, on their behalf. 

Standing, he walked through the entrance of his makeshift den until his final resting place amongst the volcano's side had been finished being carved out by him. He left the calm solace of the woods to the eerie silent heat of the resting volcano, and took the most familiar branch of open cavern hall to the only other open place of ceiling that he knew of. Taking to find Krynn's Catacombs, he strove to hope this night she was out hunting or communing with the Ancients while he did this. He didn't want to disturb her any more than he was already stirring the Ancients, tonight. Once they made their way through the winding tunnels to the hot and densely thick-aired enviornment, he kept his auds locked onto her movements until they arrived. The naturally raised slab of slate @Krynn prepared their dead on, still stained from her last worked Sahira, he motioned to-

this was going to be an extensively long night.
And I took red pills...

...to take the blues away...
Messages In This Thread
Meet me in the woods at night - by Alula - August 03, 2019, 06:05 PM
RE: Meet me in the woods at night - by Priest - August 03, 2019, 07:09 PM
RE: Meet me in the woods at night - by Alula - August 03, 2019, 09:02 PM
RE: Meet me in the woods at night - by Priest - August 10, 2019, 04:59 PM
RE: Meet me in the woods at night - by Alula - August 16, 2019, 12:35 PM