Greatwater Lake i don't like human nature unless all candied over with art
i'm a bloody fallen angel
182 Posts
Ooc — cas
Saarthal glanced at the stranger, searching his (jeez, his eyes are really freaking pretty) green depths for sincerity. There was a strange vulnerability in his expression that she hadn't expected to see, a raw openness; his soul unlocked, bared for the world, bared for her to see. She blinked and her lips quirked in a half-smile, melancholic in nature but gentle, honest in her own way. "I suppose you would," Saarth conceded, allowing the moment to last longer than a second before a characteristic shit-eating smirk took over her features and she threw herself back onto the ground with a sigh. "So who're you? I can't call you Pretty Eyes forever...unless you want me to."
She gazed back at the sky, its darkness soothing the chaos of her inner world. The stars flickered in the distance and the sterling girl liked to think they were blinking down at her in approval - even though she knew the stars were just burning balls of fire light years away and utterly indifferent to her existence. The truth was, everyone needed a little magic in their lives to survive and Saarth knew whatever she said, whatever she'd said to the stranger, however true it was...she could no longer afford to be pessimistic. Or too blatantly realistic, for that matter. Not if she wanted to keep her life. "I'm Saarthal, by the way."
Messages In This Thread
RE: i don't like human nature unless all candied over with art - by Saarthal - August 05, 2019, 06:08 AM