Stavanger Bay things are changing
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria

He shot her a sharp look when she did argue despite that she stated seconds after that she didn't want to argue that he had forgotten what she had told him. That wasn't true. He remembered quite clearly what she had told him that day and if she wished to poison him for it then she could. If she wished to taunt his death in his face he wouldn't try to stop her, wouldn't discourage her. It wasn't as if he actually feared death. Of course if she killed him then where would Stavanger Bay be? Would they follow her once they realized she'd killed him because surely Nerian would know that poison was what had done it? He had no doubt she'd do it but the ramifications and consequences would be quite different now than they had been back then when he hadn't been a leader. Ragnar said nothing despite that he had the wreck-loose desire to tell her that she could or she could try anyway, after all Ragnar had not forgotten the promise of his All-Father either: that he would live a long and prosperous life.

He cocked his head towards her, smirk deepening as she asked her questions. “Then I will tell you this, my love. I have built this pack on Norse traditions as you know and I expect them to be upheld. Final decisions still go through me and we will discuss things but I make them. You can accept members into the pack and take captives though you already did that once,” He informed her as she circled him like a ravenous beast and he the prey though that was far from how this went. He was not her prey and though she was his equal in some sense it was still his pack and his traditions and laws and he called the final shots on everything except accepting members or captives. She was still learning the Viking way and there was still much he needed to teach her and so this only made sense to him. “Shut up. This isn't about her, it is about you,” He told her simply, his wolfish grin playing once more against the corners of his lips. “If you cannot uphold my laws and traditions, or if you make a final decision without consulting me first I will demote you.” It might have been harsh but Stavanger Bay was his baby and he wanted it ran a specific way and it was the same thing he'd say to anyone who he considered promoting. “If you do not agree to those terms then I will continue leading by myself.” He had no problem with it but he did want her to accept. The wolves of the pack respected her as their Queen though she had not bore the title and Ragnar respected her as such even though she probably didn't believe it because she was stubborn and spinning conspiracy theories in her head that didn't exist.

Messages In This Thread
things are changing - by Thistle Cloud - August 02, 2014, 03:34 PM
RE: things are changing - by Ragnar - August 06, 2014, 07:36 AM
RE: things are changing - by Thistle Cloud - August 06, 2014, 07:57 AM
RE: things are changing - by Ragnar - August 06, 2014, 02:59 PM
RE: things are changing - by Thistle Cloud - August 06, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: things are changing - by Ragnar - August 07, 2014, 06:44 AM
RE: things are changing - by Thistle Cloud - August 07, 2014, 07:29 AM
RE: things are changing - by Ragnar - August 08, 2014, 07:44 AM
RE: things are changing - by Thistle Cloud - August 08, 2014, 07:51 AM
RE: things are changing - by Ragnar - August 08, 2014, 01:57 PM
RE: things are changing - by Thistle Cloud - August 09, 2014, 08:31 AM