Wheeling Gull Isle xviiii. letting your guard down is honourable
57 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She seemed to deeply consider his offer, as if there was more to it than just the promise of support. He met her searching gaze, his expression reassuring.

When she mentioned the first time they saw each other, his gaze heated and his heart began to beat faster, pounding against his ribcage. I knew then, after one look, that we were meant to be together. I could feel it in every part of me. He had never told that to anyone, but he didn't feel strange telling her now. It couldn't all be just coincidence. 

As always, talk of her banishment brought feelings of immense guilt and fury. If only he hadn't been injured, he would have been able to save her so much pain.

When she continued, he glanced to her, curiosity painting his expression. He hated that he had caused painful memories to resurface for her, but he also wondered... What kind of things do you see in our future? Daegon asked as fear tinged his curiosity a little. What if she saw only more destruction and despair for them?
Common || Lirean
Messages In This Thread
RE: xviiii. letting your guard down is honourable - by Daegon - August 09, 2019, 12:56 AM