Sleeping Dragon Meet me in the woods at night
69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
[Image: ssGTTPV.png]

The silence took over after her final words, falling over the pair with unbelievably thick weight. He took his place at the helm where she laid, and once she was settled, he closed his eyes and allowed himself to drift. Mentally, he let go, everthing around him fell away as he took himself further into the unknown. The void, the existence, the blood, the life, the stars, how all of them were connected, and how all of them stayed full and vibrant within him. They were there, and with only just a little caress, Priest closed himself around the vivacious energy within his mind. He absorbed the spirtuality, and he believed that with it, and with his faith in his Ancestors, he would be able to recieve some kind of guidance from the Ancients. His drift spun into a slow spiral, and externally the Sahirian swayed with it. Tormentous allowed the rhythmn to take him, and with falling in line with the dance, he could see how much easier it was to forget that he was in a corperal catalyst. In fact, he could see himself floating in the helix to the places past places, to the places that spun faster and faster into a brilliant and blinding absence beyond what they could even comprehend in their mortal bodies. It was a place that only his Celestial form could muster strength to understand and feel at home amongst, a place among the very birth of the universe. A place he, as Priest, could only feel, and not see, touch, or know personally, but of. It pulled him into a slow crawl, and eventually into a halt as the gas and dust cleared from his mental sight. And with it, he felt ...
a presence. A pressure hit his mind with such strain that he near toppled right then and there, but as he wobbled, he felt some slight whisper of feeling pass through him, into him, and leave him. This touch was a sign, and it roved all over his body, placing a weight of silk feathers and cold ice in a trail from his beginning to his end. Then heat, it flew over him in a wash that threatened so much more than he could possibly focus on- and soon a parting kiss upon his mind. It slushed him in a breath taking fall so heavy that he regained his consciousness with almost dismay. He wanted to go back, to relive that, to return the kiss, the touch, the intimacy, the freedom...

The...

"J'us... buti Arsekaga." He was drained, and feeling as though he needed to collapse, he leaned against the altar without any protest. He panted, his head both feeling disconnected and weighted at the same time. "Zuti- ouhi ir luai tu'iea nuriga sulig tave Zarchas." He needed rest...and @Krynn would kill him and add him to her collection should he be found in here not performing a ritual or something important. Struggling to his fours, he took wobbled steps into the dark, allowing Alula to begin her new Affinity how she chose in any other way but with him. He needed silence. Peace.

And I took red pills...

...to take the blues away...
Messages In This Thread
Meet me in the woods at night - by Alula - August 03, 2019, 06:05 PM
RE: Meet me in the woods at night - by Priest - August 03, 2019, 07:09 PM
RE: Meet me in the woods at night - by Alula - August 03, 2019, 09:02 PM
RE: Meet me in the woods at night - by Priest - August 10, 2019, 04:59 PM
RE: Meet me in the woods at night - by Alula - August 16, 2019, 12:35 PM