Greatwater Lake i don't like human nature unless all candied over with art
i'm a bloody fallen angel
182 Posts
Ooc — cas
Saarthal's grin grew wider at Okeanos's laugh, a mischievous gleam entering her gaze as she shifted, turning to face him straight on. "It's never too late to try," she teased, "'c'mon, have a go, fuck me over." There was something strangely enthralling about him - despite the fact that she didn't often go for dudes - something that drew her forward, wanting to unravel his mystery before they inevitably parted ways. Saarth's methods had always been pretty hands on, rather unlike stargazing and plant-logging (even though her official profession and speciality was medicine, she was still debating her interest in that area), but maybe Okeanos would be kind enough to play along. "I'm a star-gazing, plant-cataloguing girl myself - aspiring medic here. Although, probably more plant tearing, killing and collecting than cataloguing....Eh, small difference," Saarth leaned forward, playful now, flirtatious, "c'mon, Okeanos, come at me. It'll be fun!"
Messages In This Thread
RE: i don't like human nature unless all candied over with art - by Saarthal - August 14, 2019, 09:14 AM