Sleeping Dragon Meet me in the woods at night
55 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She watched him only half lucid, wondering if she was ill or if it was a trick of light that made it seem like for a moment his fur gleamed with the stars. As he fell into a trance a hush came over her mind, utter silence and not a single thought of her own nor the frightening voices mocking her. She breathed a sweet sigh of relief and closed her eyes, reaching out with her mind to the stars and begging them one last time to give her another chance. As she did she felt a touch at her nose, moving down her neck and spine each second causing the most lovely warmth to fill her heart and then, all at once it changed and she experienced what she could only describe as the comfort of being body to body, the warmth of a mother's embrace, the exhileration of being with someone who knows you on a deep level and then it vanished as Priest announced her new affinity leaving her feeling hollow.
She blinked slowly and nodded, not replying outloud but instead letting it sink in. Intimacy.......she had never been allowed to get intimate with another as purity, not fully. Intimacy.....did that mean what she thought it did? She slowly stood and trailed silently out of the cave, pausing to glance over her shoulder at where she had lain as if the invisible wolf who had touched her moments before would be standing there. Was she supposed to get close to everyone, to try and bring them the same fulfilling feeling the spirit wolf had given her? She turned and walked from the cave, slowly wandering toward her den where she collapsed and fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.
B+I= Tsis

Messages In This Thread
Meet me in the woods at night - by Alula - August 03, 2019, 06:05 PM
RE: Meet me in the woods at night - by Priest - August 03, 2019, 07:09 PM
RE: Meet me in the woods at night - by Alula - August 03, 2019, 09:02 PM
RE: Meet me in the woods at night - by Priest - August 10, 2019, 04:59 PM
RE: Meet me in the woods at night - by Alula - August 16, 2019, 12:35 PM