Blackfoot Forest libera me
"Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction."
485 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
He hated having to leave so often from his pack. They were in dark times. Their queen was dead, her mate soon to follow. A usurper and her lackies threatened their borders, claiming the right to owning Ouroboros. But he needed to get away. He needed to see how their neighbors were doing, how it could help or harm them. After marking the borders heavily with his scent, he crossed the borders of his home, heading north.

The valley was close to two packs, the Sunspire and Swiftcurrent Creek. The assassin had met a few of their members, but did not know the exent of their relationship. He would have reveled in their fighting back when he was a roaming assassin. One side was bound to need his skills. But he was tied to the Spine now. His shadow-walking and swift, silent killing were only to be used by the regent of Ouroboros, who was now the young Cara.

Kaname melted into the shadows, his dark pelt a genetic trait that most of his kin had. It assisted them in stalking through the dark, though he could walk through the shadows without his near-black fur. Speaking of which, there was another shadow-walker in these woods. His ice-blue eyes flickered to the glimpse of a white pelt, though it quickly disappeared. He followed it, though the wolf's position was quickly compromised by his howl. Kaname walked faster after the wolf, curious to what the howl meant. It was a summoning howl, but for whom?
Messages In This Thread
libera me - by Lestat - August 07, 2014, 11:01 AM
RE: libera me - by Kaname - August 07, 2014, 05:06 PM
RE: libera me - by Lestat - August 14, 2014, 09:58 AM
RE: libera me - by Kaname - August 15, 2014, 08:39 PM
RE: libera me - by Lestat - August 20, 2014, 12:11 PM
RE: libera me - by Kaname - August 21, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: libera me - by Lestat - August 22, 2014, 10:40 PM
RE: libera me - by Kaname - August 23, 2014, 07:31 PM
RE: libera me - by Lestat - August 31, 2014, 09:56 AM
RE: libera me - by Kaname - September 01, 2014, 08:33 PM