Totoka River come up and get me
78 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Taking one silent step after another in the soft granules of the bright orange, sun kissed sand; he continues to make his way closer. He can see the way she lifts her tail slightly higher and knows she’s not as afraid or intimidated as most have been just by his sheer size alone.

Ulysses knows he’s got her full attention as her eyes never leave his approaching form. It doesn’t seem like she’s too interested in what he holds in his maw, but seems rather curious about him instead.

Ghost white eyes catch on her own as he finally stops a comfortable distance away. With about six feet keeping them apart he drops his kill gently to the sand. Vaguely sighing on the inside because his food is going to be a bit crunchy now. His brows furrow when his own mist like eyes can actually see the color in the other wolf’s. Her eyes are different colors he notes, a beautiful sky blue in one and a fascinating pinkish hue that looks just that much more amazing when the sun’s rays bounce off of them.

He tilts his head lazily and remembers that she had asked him a question. “No.” He says with a shrug. “Do you belong to a pack?” He asks a light smile gracing his muzzle. His accent strong but not enough to where she couldn’t understand him. “Would I be less or more of a threat to you if I were?” He takes another step forward, “I don’t think it’d matter anyway, you don’t seem like you’re intimidated anyhow.” A low laugh seeps out at the end of his sentence, trying to lighten up the air around them.
Messages In This Thread
come up and get me - by Opalia - July 29, 2019, 12:37 AM
RE: come up and get me - by Ulysses - July 29, 2019, 02:44 AM
RE: come up and get me - by Opalia - July 29, 2019, 11:11 PM
RE: come up and get me - by Ulysses - July 30, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: come up and get me - by Opalia - August 15, 2019, 01:53 AM
RE: come up and get me - by Ulysses - August 25, 2019, 12:16 PM
RE: come up and get me - by Opalia - August 27, 2019, 11:32 PM
RE: come up and get me - by Ulysses - August 28, 2019, 03:30 AM
RE: come up and get me - by Opalia - September 01, 2019, 12:38 AM