The Heartwood it wouldn't have been such a lie.
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
She tensed, to his eye it was unmistakable, but he would remain as friendly as possible as to try and ease her concern for a complete stranger to be joining her while stargazing. He was all alone after all - to him, he enjoyed the company of others, and felt a natural draw to anyone he saw to try and become friends with them. The idea of joining a pack was present, but he would wait until he found the one that suited him most. 

I do. He chirped in a pleasant tone, eyes still remaining on the stars as he kept a smile upon his face. I don't know much of them sadly. I hear some can read them, listen to their patterns as though speaking like you and me right now. The thought was intriguing, he never had the gift himself to read the stars, the skies, his imagination was far too powerful to be thinking of anything than making up stories about their presence rather than anything scientific and useful.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
it wouldn't have been such a lie. - by Liffey - July 26, 2019, 09:34 AM
RE: it wouldn't have been such a lie. - by Hieronymous - August 15, 2019, 11:49 AM
RE: it wouldn't have been such a lie. - by Liffey - August 16, 2019, 05:47 PM
RE: it wouldn't have been such a lie. - by Hieronymous - August 27, 2019, 04:49 PM
RE: it wouldn't have been such a lie. - by Liffey - September 01, 2019, 03:11 PM
RE: it wouldn't have been such a lie. - by Hieronymous - September 07, 2019, 08:37 AM