Seaside Moors taking all i want from you again.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Without realizing it, Liffey's eyes had shifted skyward as she finished speaking of her children. She swept her gaze across the heavens until they had grazed each one of the constellations she and Rannoch had chosen for their children, lingering on Breccan's stag a bit longer than the others. She missed her son desperately. The flood of emotion sobered her somewhat as she brought her gaze back to Phex, though she mustered a smile still at the woman's words.

"Yes, my mate Rannoch and I have been together since we were yearlings," Liffey said, even though I'm totally blanking on how old they actually were when they made things official, "He's a good man, and I always knew he'd be a good father. He and I lead a pack South of here now, yet he still has all the time in the world for his children, in spite of how busy he is." Liffey was proud of her kids yes, but she was also incredibly proud to call Rannoch hers.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
taking all i want from you again. - by Liffey - July 26, 2019, 09:55 AM
RE: taking all i want from you again. - by Sacnite - July 28, 2019, 02:18 AM
RE: taking all i want from you again. - by Liffey - July 28, 2019, 07:45 AM
RE: taking all i want from you again. - by Sacnite - July 28, 2019, 02:33 PM
RE: taking all i want from you again. - by Liffey - August 02, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: taking all i want from you again. - by Sacnite - August 04, 2019, 02:00 PM
RE: taking all i want from you again. - by Liffey - August 14, 2019, 12:47 PM
RE: taking all i want from you again. - by Sacnite - August 18, 2019, 02:07 PM
RE: taking all i want from you again. - by Liffey - August 31, 2019, 09:03 AM
RE: taking all i want from you again. - by Sacnite - August 31, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: taking all i want from you again. - by Liffey - September 01, 2019, 03:28 PM