Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore.
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang
@jace Gonna start this just after the thread with Ferdie here Leaving it a little vague for obvious reasons. Sorry its a little all over the shop xD

Despite the recent pleas of his alpha, Fang found himself wishing to leave sooner rather than later, having convinced himself the only reason he was still there for now was the difficulty in immediately leaving, courtesy of the wound the Lambda had left him with. He made his way through the spires land towards a familiar water source, a slow running creek that was fed from some source of melting ice higher in the mountain. Of course his slow movement landed him at the creek-bed in the late afternoon, the halfbreed, having taken a drink from the cool stream, lowered himself awkwardly to the damp earth, a loud sigh escaping.

His thought returned to the main instigators of his feelings of discomfort, the small female who had managed to touch his heart in quick order, and disappeared without a word even quicker, the smart-mouthed Lambda that had done the damage to his leg. And of course, the vain alpha that had proved to be more of an irritation in his mixed signals, than any real problem in the half-breeds life. The exasperated sigh that escaped earlier was replaced with an irritated low growl. Any other time he'd have just walked out of the pack-lands and kept himself going, and going. That wasn't even an option at the moment. In a rather resigned moment he dropped himself to his side, simply laying on the ground.

Actions

Speech

thoughts

Messages In This Thread
Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore. - by Fang - August 08, 2014, 07:48 AM
RE: Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore. - by Jace - August 08, 2014, 08:01 AM
RE: Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore. - by Fang - August 08, 2014, 08:11 AM
RE: Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore. - by Jace - August 08, 2014, 08:40 AM
RE: Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore. - by Fang - August 08, 2014, 08:48 AM
RE: Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore. - by Jace - August 08, 2014, 08:59 AM
RE: Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore. - by Fang - August 08, 2014, 09:08 AM
RE: Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore. - by Jace - August 08, 2014, 09:18 AM