Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore.
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang

So entranced in his own self-depreciating thoughts, he was completely unaware of the beta's approach until he spoke. Without lifting his head, his free ear flicked towards the voice. Instantly recognizing the familiar voice, the question would've been enough to make him flinch. He was loathe to spill his woes and problems on others, though carrying himself like a depressed incarnate was bound to raise questions. Thankfully the dark male asked a variety of other questions before he had an answer framed. Bit of a run-in with someone who disagreed with my personality. It wasn't exactly a lie.

He shuffled about managing to lift his front half up, he turned to face the male whilst trying to keep the wounded leg from doing much work. The almost ever-present expression of amusement was gone, left in its wake a mixture of boredom and irritation It's not as bad as it looks, and I haven't really had the chance to get it attended to. He looked over the beta trying to decide whether to answer his first question. This was possibly one of the few he knew that could at the very least empathize with his turmoil. Shaking his head he rolled his shoulders in a shrug. His pride once more stopping him from speaking.

Actions

Speech

thoughts

Messages In This Thread
Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore. - by Fang - August 08, 2014, 07:48 AM
RE: Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore. - by Jace - August 08, 2014, 08:01 AM
RE: Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore. - by Fang - August 08, 2014, 08:11 AM
RE: Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore. - by Jace - August 08, 2014, 08:40 AM
RE: Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore. - by Fang - August 08, 2014, 08:48 AM
RE: Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore. - by Jace - August 08, 2014, 08:59 AM
RE: Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore. - by Fang - August 08, 2014, 09:08 AM
RE: Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore. - by Jace - August 08, 2014, 09:18 AM