Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore.
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang

A genuine laugh of amusement escaped at his rhetoric, it summed up females all too well. Of course the halfbreed had a litany of choice words he could throw in to that mix. Still it was a frustrating predicament to be in. Caught between despair and damnable pride, he was stuck in a circle that involved mostly self-loathing at letting himself get caught up in the situation anyway.

Once again the small male found himself enjoying the praise that was forthcoming, of course had this been any other situation he'd likely have strutted off with an "of course i'm valuable" instead he just inwardly smiled. The fact that it would impact them made leaving more entertaining. That manipulative streak prevailing once again. Without lifting himself he spoke, his voice carrying a hint of his usual playful tone. So i've been told. He let out another slow breath before continuing the playful tones disappearing as quickly as they came. But being an asset at a place that just makes me feel pain? Call me a coward, but I don't think I can stay The words escaped with little control, it being the closest thing the hybrid has said to a meaningful conversation about his current situation.

Actions

Speech

thoughts

Messages In This Thread
Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore. - by Fang - August 08, 2014, 07:48 AM
RE: Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore. - by Jace - August 08, 2014, 08:01 AM
RE: Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore. - by Fang - August 08, 2014, 08:11 AM
RE: Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore. - by Jace - August 08, 2014, 08:40 AM
RE: Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore. - by Fang - August 08, 2014, 08:48 AM
RE: Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore. - by Jace - August 08, 2014, 08:59 AM
RE: Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore. - by Fang - August 08, 2014, 09:08 AM
RE: Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore. - by Jace - August 08, 2014, 09:18 AM