Arrow Lake I don't know what I'm doing half the time
174 Posts
Ooc — Jay
She hadn't been paying attention at all to her surroundings which was the first thing Panther had ever taught her. She would learn that lesson today, the lesson of paying attention to what was around you in case you were being followed or someone was rushing toward you aggresively. As she was bent over to sniff at a flower there was suddenly a rushing of pawsteps and a clicking of jaws coming together and she instantly turned, baring her own fangs and giving the best snarl that she could the sound still coming out unsure and nervous though it got the point across. Her eyes widened when she saw it was another pup and she blinked, lowering her lips and sniffing curiously at him while her tail wagged in nervous spurts. He smelled like the borders making her wonder if she had done something wrong by just sniffing around them. It was the fact that she wasn't exactly sure why he was trying to intimidate her that caused the instinct to defend herself and be mean right back to be stifled and instead she gave a nervous "Hi...I didn't mean anything. I live close by, I never knew there were more packs" she explained voice faltering as she prayed he would calm down. She didn't want to fight, not at the borders of some strange pack and somewhere far enough from home that if she got hurt she could be in trouble. Her ears went back and she considered running off for a moment, sizing the boy up and frowning "I didn't do anything wrong did I?" She asked. She wanted to make sure, just so she could get a better understanding as to why in the heck this boy had come at her like that.
Messages In This Thread
I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Lainie - September 04, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Mesa - September 04, 2019, 10:52 PM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Lainie - September 05, 2019, 08:59 AM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Mesa - September 05, 2019, 11:23 AM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Lainie - September 05, 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Mesa - September 05, 2019, 01:42 PM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Lainie - September 05, 2019, 03:21 PM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Mesa - September 06, 2019, 11:17 AM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Lainie - September 06, 2019, 07:03 PM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Mesa - September 06, 2019, 07:27 PM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Lainie - September 07, 2019, 02:46 PM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Mesa - September 07, 2019, 03:25 PM