Arrow Lake I don't know what I'm doing half the time
174 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Where she had been nice and wanted to make sure she hadn't done anything wrong, he was mean and said things so nasty that she was honestly a bit hurt. She had never encountered someone so blatantly mean before and her brow furrowed, tail sinking between her legs. It was when he asked her where her mother was, suggesting she was weak and needed protection that she started becoming angry. Her lips twitched and she growled softly, ears pinning back against her skull as she lifted her bright green eyes to stare him down "You talk a lot for someone who's a kid too" her words were sharp and to the point as she watched him circle her, backing away slowly just to keep an eye on him. Her fur began to bristle and she flashed her fangs beginning to wonder if maybe this time running off would be the smarter option. After watching him posture and show up she realised this boy wasn't patrolling and defending like Papa was, he was picking on her and being a bully, flaunting his power without a single thought as to what she could do in return. "Why don't you leave me alone, I didn't do anything!" she said this seriously, her tone laced with a warning. If he didn't stop she would go for him and despite the tiny difference in size, she was certain she could whoop his ass if he tried to hurt her.
Messages In This Thread
I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Lainie - September 04, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Mesa - September 04, 2019, 10:52 PM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Lainie - September 05, 2019, 08:59 AM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Mesa - September 05, 2019, 11:23 AM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Lainie - September 05, 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Mesa - September 05, 2019, 01:42 PM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Lainie - September 05, 2019, 03:21 PM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Mesa - September 06, 2019, 11:17 AM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Lainie - September 06, 2019, 07:03 PM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Mesa - September 06, 2019, 07:27 PM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Lainie - September 07, 2019, 02:46 PM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Mesa - September 07, 2019, 03:25 PM