Hideaway Strath Undercover vampire policeman.
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
His heart raced like a horse, fictitious images flashed across his mind, one of war and death. Rye let his mind run wild with the idea of him in battle but he quickly rid his movie mind of the scene. He trusted Towhee, her word was as good as gold but she gave her doubts. Which set the seeds of his own in his mind, war wasn't off the table and now that the Frosthawks moved. A gap was open, leaving the Firebirds more exposed than ever but Rye only surmised that. Truly it all depended on where the Frosthawks moved to. The male couldn't help but feel Quixote and Raven cowardly for moving but it was an ill judgement, one motivated by Towhee more than anything. 

Her heart mattered most to him so when she give him the affection he desired for ages, he melted into her like lava from a freshly erupted volcano. His mind wiped all traces of her rejection and focused on what he wanted to give her, his love. He returned with a lick of his own, a tender lick to the upper neck, just below her jaw. He gave in, no doubts, no second thoughts. He mentally begged and pleaded for more, a whine nearly escaping his mouth but he held it in; replacing it with his reply, he wasn't going to push his luck. 

"When you decide to visit, tell me and I'll go with you just say the word. I'll fight if I have too, I'll fight for our home with everything I got Towhee. I promise you that. Not one Blackfeather will get through our borders and do harm to those within our home." His voice was strong, and felt powerful in his chest. He felt so strongly about her, about Asterism Grove and about fighting. He was ready for anything and everyevery. He felt powerful!
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
Undercover vampire policeman. - by Towhee - September 08, 2019, 08:56 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Rye - September 08, 2019, 09:51 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Towhee - September 08, 2019, 10:00 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Rye - September 08, 2019, 10:40 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Towhee - September 08, 2019, 10:51 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Rye - September 08, 2019, 11:32 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Towhee - September 09, 2019, 10:26 AM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Rye - September 09, 2019, 02:10 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Towhee - September 09, 2019, 05:58 PM