Silverlight Terrace [bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
He had been roaming the area's around the woods and some a bit further than necessary to ask around about the mysterious tremblings. They had stopped for a while, almost long enough that he walked without constant anxiety that at any moment the earth would growl at him. Today proved him wrong as he wandered into the mountains and thankfully remained low enough that when the rockslide hit he was caught only at the end of it. He coughed and choked on the dust, standing up and wincing as a few spots on his pelt stung and he had a single good sized gash that stained the white of his fur with crimson. He was about to head off when the choked voice of a female grabbed his attention and he looked around, moving in the direction it had come from and staring down at the fallen woman. The clouds of dust drifted over them and he wondered if he left her there if she would die. He wasn't the nicest person but he wasn't a monster and as such gripped her scruff and began to drag her as smoothly from the rubble as possible until they would be safe from any more possible landslides. Once safe he dropped her and nipped sharply at her ears, hard enough to hopefully rouse her from unconsciousness. "Hey did you hit your head? Wake up or I'll leave you here" his tone was impatient as if him helping her was a pain in his ass but there was genuine concern in his expression.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
[bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me - by Tundra - September 15, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: [bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me - by Abaddon - September 15, 2019, 06:29 PM
RE: [bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me - by Tundra - September 18, 2019, 04:49 PM
RE: [bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me - by Abaddon - September 20, 2019, 10:19 AM
RE: [bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me - by Tundra - September 20, 2019, 11:54 AM
RE: [bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me - by Abaddon - September 20, 2019, 04:45 PM
RE: [bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me - by Tundra - September 23, 2019, 03:43 PM