The Heartwood I'll be wearing these scars for everyone to see.
30 Posts
Ooc — Gnome
She seemed to have confused him and she cursed her meager knowledge of the common tongue her father had forced down her throat. Then he spoke clearly enough that she understood him clear as day and her ears perked and she lifted her head as if surprised. She looked down at the squirrel and took it into her jaws, one paw holding down the tail and hind legs. She tore it in half and took the tail since she had killed it and wanted the meat but she gave him the other end. Her expression was kind and she lowered her head "The world ees..cold Sir" she said in a friendly tone without explanation and watched him carefully, her tail slowly beginning to sway. "Many...Many tribes here?" She asked of him unsure of how to ask this very well in common and feeling extremely embarrassed of that ducking her head nervously.
Duthrika

Common 
Messages In This Thread
I'll be wearing these scars for everyone to see. - by Dacio - September 21, 2019, 06:53 AM
RE: I'll be wearing these scars for everyone to see. - by Pool - September 21, 2019, 01:09 PM