Meadowlark Prairie i don't always play nice, but i wanna feel your heartlines
51 Posts
Ooc —
Berry bushes are left in the dust. The featherlight touches of towering prairie grasses tickle him from head to toe.

He chews on his lip, keeping the disruptive laughter from escaping him—for he is focused, concentrated on the game of cat and mouse. She dips between them, flowing akin to an angel in stories once told by a passing chronicler.

The scene fits a dream—the fading sun casting an ethereal, golden glow, highlighting the shades of Nirali’s coat. Aldric’s mind is numb, feeling a new level of euphoria. It feels similar to an adrenaline rush in the best ways.

She dips behind a curtain of yellow, and for a moment, Aldric almost loses sight of her. He turns sharp, excepting nothing but finding everything. Her form twists towards him, and he charges forth. Catch.

Her chuckle brings a rare grin to his face, even weaken facial muscles unable to resist the full bliss that the ex-prince is soaking in. A tangle of limbs, kisses and bites follow their collision until they’re both upon the ground. Aldric peppers her in his own kisses, touching any place within his reach—desiring to show her how much he truly cherishes her.

He relaxes, catching breath between the shower of affection, and lifts his muzzle to place his pink nose upon hers briefly; I caught you.
Verradril
common · »tevene«
Messages In This Thread
RE: i don't always play nice, but i wanna feel your heartlines - by Aldric - October 06, 2019, 12:14 AM