Meadowlark Prairie i don't always play nice, but i wanna feel your heartlines
May we stay lost on our way home.
63 Posts
Ooc —
Each touch sends warmth blooming across her skin, tiny shivers racing down her spine. Aldric's scent surrounds her as she presses into his thick fur, teeth combing through his scruff with a hint of possessiveness. The moment seems to last forever.
Her own affections slow, then cease as Aldric relaxes, and she goes still at the touch of his nose to her own. A smile tugs at her lips at his words. I was already yours, She murmurs, voice playful but soft. I just wanted to get you alone. And tease him a little, but she leaves that part unspoken. She pulls away from the touch to preen along his jaw, slow and deliberate with her affection this time. Their proximity leaves her feeling breathless, almost dizzied by the intensity of her emotions; she has been close to Aldric before, but never tangled with him like this, and certainly never with such heated intentions. It's almost too much. But it feels right, it feels natural and good, and free of the guilt and dread that had always accompanied her encounters with Maelia. It feels like home, and in this moment, she can't imagine being anywhere else.
Common || Tevene
Messages In This Thread
RE: i don't always play nice, but i wanna feel your heartlines - by Old One - October 06, 2019, 01:14 AM