Haunted Wood You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!!
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
PP in Ven's favor just to get through the thread!

Vengeance foresaw his attack and reacted accordingly with a tuck of the chin and catlike swat of his massive paw. The force from it rattled his brain inside his skull and sent his vision whirling, and the claw marks stung in his face all the while. In that time, he felt the brute roughly grab him by his nape. Though Black Hat tried his damndest to wriggle free, he simply could not.

He resisted against Vengeance's weight as he was shoved into the ground, but gravity and his lighter frame were not in his favor. His legs gave out, and he was finally downed. Then, finally, finally, Black Hat called it quits. He was utterly exhausted from the fight, and oh did he give his all against the beast. On his side now, he practically gasped for air like a fish out of water. Even if he weren't, he would not audibly admit his very clear, definitive defeat.

... Well fought, Was the closest he came to verbally folding. He peered up at the Warlord with his good eye, and the smallest inkling of respect glinted from behind it.
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA
Messages In This Thread
You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 18, 2019, 06:28 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 18, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 18, 2019, 07:40 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 18, 2019, 08:07 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by RIP Tzila - September 18, 2019, 08:17 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 19, 2019, 09:30 AM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Hela - September 19, 2019, 10:37 AM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 19, 2019, 02:02 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 21, 2019, 08:05 AM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 22, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 23, 2019, 02:14 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 25, 2019, 04:38 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - October 09, 2019, 02:41 PM