Sequoia Coast Walking to the shore.
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Good gods Thistle just can't win for losing against you vikings lol i give up

Thistle stared at her second born embarrassment and pride on her face. He was knowledgable that was obvious. Her embarrassment was mostly born as she did not like everyone to know her feelings on the matter. I do not know what Nerian did before this, apparently she is in love with your father though and your father in love with her.

Thistle wanted to growl in frustration these two were so much alike it made her uncomfortable because she would not win and he would not see her side and she was tired of trying to explain herself to the males in her life, they were mean and hurtful at times and she was tired of it, just tired of it, but she kept herself calm and her expression neutral. Your brothers and sister are 10 weeks old. SHe stared at the ground then and looked back up He may love me, but clearly i am not enough at least that is how i feel and i am tired of broken promises. That is where my issue lies. I love your father, i will not do anything to hurt him never would never will. And this venom you hear is exactly why i didn't wish to speak of it, because i am hurt and I am upset, and when i am those things i tend to be harsher than i mean to be but I am trying to get over it, I am doing well so far I still have some emotions to plow through. I was not raised as you and Ragnar I was raised where you were in love with only one person and you never hurt them...or at least you tried not too. I have even asked for help from the gods to calm my ire, but I cannot help what I am feeling just as I am sure you cannot help feeling a little jealous of your brothers and sister. You can't help what you feel Tyr and I hope that you remember that. She sighed then adn shook her head This is terrible I meant for this day to be a good day, so you could meet at least one of your siblings. And it has already gotten off on the wrong foot, I am going to go over here away from the two of you so I don't mar this meeting anymore or perhaps make you dislike me I would not want that. She looked down at tveir and licked his downy head, I'll be right here son. She then moved away and sat down in the sand to watch.
Messages In This Thread
Walking to the shore. - by Thistle Cloud - August 04, 2014, 09:24 AM
RE: Walking to the shore. - by Gunnar - August 04, 2014, 09:26 AM
RE: Walking to the shore. - by Tezcacoatl - August 04, 2014, 10:25 AM
RE: Walking to the shore. - by Thistle Cloud - August 04, 2014, 10:47 AM
RE: Walking to the shore. - by Gunnar - August 04, 2014, 10:52 AM
RE: Walking to the shore. - by Tezcacoatl - August 04, 2014, 11:42 AM
RE: Walking to the shore. - by Thistle Cloud - August 04, 2014, 11:59 AM
RE: Walking to the shore. - by Gunnar - August 04, 2014, 12:19 PM
RE: Walking to the shore. - by Tezcacoatl - August 06, 2014, 12:14 PM
RE: Walking to the shore. - by Thistle Cloud - August 08, 2014, 08:29 AM
RE: Walking to the shore. - by Gunnar - August 08, 2014, 09:50 AM